Xbox Elite 2 Wireless Controller Details
Its all about improving your gaming experience either with a slight technical advantage or better response time. Many have argued that some controllers have a series of input lag issues. Doesn’t matter where you take the battle either on fighting games, in FPS or racing. Your input will determine the outcome of any situation. Xbox is known for making a gamers experience enhanced with their Elite Controller, but now we have knowledge of the Xbox One Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller.
Xbox Elite 2 Rundown!
Built for Performance:
- Designed to meet the needs of today’s competitive gamers, the all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features over 30 new ways to play like a pro. Enhance your aiming with new adjustable-tension thumbsticks, fire even faster with shorter hair trigger locks, and stay on target with a wrap-around rubberized grip.
Optimized for you:
- Tailor the controller to your preferred gaming style with the new interchangeable thumbstick and paddle shapes. Save up to 3 custom profiles and 1 default profile on the controller and switch between them on the fly with the Profile button. Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth, or the included USB-C cable to play across your Xbox One and Windows 10 devices.*
More Ways to Customize:
- Experience limitless customization with the Xbox Accessories app. Utilize exclusive configuration options such as button mapping to voice commands such as “record that” or “take a screenshot”. Assign a button to act as a ‘Shift key’ to enable alternative inputs for each of the other buttons.*
Designed for Extended Gameplay:
- Stay in the game with up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life and refined components that are built to last. Charge the controller either inside or outside the carrying case with the included USB-C cable and charging dock.*
I like how they show the strain in the video of how much they put the controller through just to show longevity. I mean many of us gamers play for long hours and I myself am a heavy-handed gamer. I need a controller that can deal with my level of pressure and since many controllers are now in the 70 dollar range it would be nice if they were made Tonka tough.
What’s in the Box!
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
- Carrying case
- Set of 6 thumbsticks: Standard (2), Classic (2), Tall (1), Wide Dome (1)
- Set of 4 paddles: Medium (2), Mini (2)
- Set of 2 D-pads: Standard, Faceted
- Thumbstick-adjustment tool
- Charging Dock
- USB-C cable
Expect to pick up the Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller November 4th, 2019 for $179.99 which you can be notified for pre-order by clicking here. – Beast Out –