Ubisoft Forward Recap
How’s it going fellow gamers and welcome to the weekend of both Summer of Games and E3 2021. Today was the Ubisoft Forward showcase giving us a glimpse of what is in store for Ubisoft titles. So, this is your favorite beast gamer here as we go through this recap.
Ubisoft Forward Rainbow Six Extraction:
I am noticing certain companies throwing in that “Original” in the title, but they are not wrong. Today Ubisoft Forward showcased a new Rainbow Six titled with an Apocalypse twist towards it. Check out Rainbow Six Extraction.
As some of you know the original title was Rainbow Six Quarantine now changed to Extraction. Rainbow Six Extraction will be a PvE co-op. You and two other operators will be able to form a squad of Rainbow Six Operators. Those that have joined Ash, Mira, and Termite all form Rainbow Exogenous Analysis and Containment Team or R.E.A.C.T.
As the next mainline game in the Rainbow Six franchise, Extraction offers plenty of exciting new features while building on tactical gameplay elements introduced in Rainbow Six Siege. To confront and eventually contain a growing alien threat known as Archæans, your squad can choose from a roster of 18 Rainbow Six Operators, each with their own set of gadgets, weapons, and abilities. Try different combinations of Operators to open new strategies to approach the Archæan threat in each of Extraction’s 12 maps. Set across four regions in the United States, these maps feature procedurally generated challenges, a diverse set of enemies, and infestations with increasing difficulty the further you go in the map, to keep your REACT squad on its toes and test your teamwork.
This is an interesting take and a fun co-op concept to have with friends. Rainbow Six Extraction will be available on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, the Ubisoft Store on Windows PC, and Stadia on September 16. If you have Ubisoft+ it will be included with your subscription service. Another incentive is if you own Rainbow Seige and purchase Rainbow Six Extraction, all 18 operators will be unlocked. This will also unlock United Front cosmetic bundle for both games.
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora
Now that was an unexpected twist for a showcase. An Avatar game inspired by the movie from James Cameron. Now keep in mind this is just Cinematic footage. Ubisoft Forward just gave us a glimpse to give us an idea of what to expect. My brother assumes it will be like Star Wars Battlefront which does give off that impression, but take a look for yourself.
So, what do we know so far? Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora is an Action-adventure First-person title developed by Massive Entertainment. This is a Ubisoft studio collaborating with Lightstorm Entertainment and Disney.
In this new, standalone story, play as a Na’vi and embark on a journey across the Western Frontier, a never-before-seen part of Pandora. Explore a living and reactive world inhabited by unique creatures and new characters, and push back the formidable RDA forces that threaten it.
That’s about it on the information of this title which is not set to release until 2022. So, stay tuned for more details as it develops.
Riders Republic is Extreme!
Extreme sports fans this is the game I personally have been waiting for. Riders Republic is that all around triathlon with BMX, Flight Suits, Wing Suits, Snowboarding and so much more. Check out the trailer for this Massive Multiplayer Online extreme sports extravaganza!
Riders Republic has been on many gamers’ radars for a while now. It seems like a proper successor to STEEP video game. This has more of a goofy silliness that many gamers can dive into.
- Social Presence: Join more than 50 PLAYERS SIMULTANEOUSLY live on-screen and witness other’s biggest wins and worst fails in a living, breathing world! Gather in vibrant social hubs and meet with a wild community of fellow riders. Ride on!
- Multiplayer Modes
Play with or against your friends in a bunch of different multiplayer modes:
- Show who’s boss in PvP events all around the map in races and trick competitions
- Compete in 6 vs 6 Team PvP arena modes
- Take on the best of the best in Online Cups, the ranked PvP mode, and make your way up the leaderboard.
Show the world how it’s done!
Mass Star Races: Don’t miss the EPIC all-out mass start races with more than 50 players! Watch your blind spots and keep your cool as you collide, grind, and fight your way to the finish line. First to get there in one piece takes the crown! Adrenaline guaranteed.
The world is going to be your playground and right now if you head on over to the Ubisoft site you can sign up for the Beta. Get on that! Riders Republic is expected to release on September 2nd, 2021 on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC-Epic Store, and PC-Ubisoft Store.
Far Cry 6 Showcase:
In a game that is focusing on a legacy. Anton Castillo has a plan for his son Diego to groom him into becoming the next presidente. But as you know with most Dictators there is always a grand scheme brewing as they promise their citizens a lovely paradise. But, they fail to explain what deadly means they are willing to do in order to get there.
It is now time to mount up and become a Guerilla. Most of you already know the formula that will come with any Far Cry title. Hire buddies and that means in all species of buddies as well as power up your arsenal. Now there are two new animal companions to buddy up with Chorizo and Guapo. One is an adorable Weiner dog and the other is a gold-fanged gator. Each will have their own set of skills to help you topple Anton’s forces.
Also in today’s Ubisoft Forward showcased a new Season pass of becoming the Villain. You get a side game where you play as Vaas, Pagan, and Joseph. Also included is Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. This is going to be a huge title for fans of the series. Far Cry 6 drops on October 7th, 2021. You can pre-order your copy right now by clicking here.
Mario+Rabbids Sparks of Hope:
The famed RTS crossover from Nintendo and Ubisoft makes a sequel that seems to takes on a darker tone for our heroes. The Plumber brothers and the Rabbids are in a fight for hope.
Their adventure is about to reach a whole new cosmic scale. Mario, Rabbid Peach with their friends embark on this new quest. Cursa is out seeking energy for their nefarious plans. This mysterious and malevolent entity is plunging the galaxy into chaos. They are corrupting the planets with their vicious influence. Their end goal is to consume all the sparks energy even if they have to destroy anyone in their way.
Join them on their adventure to take on Cursa and its dangerous minions while exploring a variety of planets filled with strange inhabitants and hilarious secrets. Outwit enemies in an innovative combat system mixing turn-based tactics and real-time action. When this unlikely team combines forces with the Sparks’ immense energy, anything is possible…for better OR worse!
AN EXTRAVAGANT TEAM GALORE!
- Meet Mario & the Rabbids Heroes and build your dream team with three Heroes among an eclectic roster of nine, including all-time favorites Rabbid Peach, Luigi, Rabbid Mario, Princess Peach, and some unexpected newcomers.
- Take advantage of Heroes’ special abilities to outwit even the strongest enemies in battle.
TACTICAL MEETS ACTION
- Use your Heroes’ skills in an innovative combat system, mixing turn-based tactics and real-time action.
- Take control of your Heroes to dash your enemies, team jump on your allies, hide behind cover…and make the best out of your turn.
- Specialize your Heroes with the Sparks you choose. Use all the exotic powers and tools at your disposal to craft your own strategies and prevail against all odds.
A GALACTIC ADVENTURE LIKE NO OTHER
- Embark on an epic journey through the galaxy with your spaceship to help bring order back to the galaxy
- Free each planet you cross from Cursa’s evil influence. Explore each one of them, meet their curious inhabitants to uncover mysterious secrets.
- Face surprising bosses, familiar enemies from the Nintendo universe, and exceptional Rabbids enemies in your cosmic quest!
SAVE THE SPARKS TO EARN THEIR HELP & POWERS!
- Rescue the uncanny Sparks, born when Lumas and Rabbids merged before Cursa gets a hold of them!
- Use their special abilities and powers in battle, ranging from energy barriers to fire rain to gain the upper hand in combat
- Each Spark has a distinct power and personality. There are dozens of Sparks throughout the galaxy to locate, save and join your journey.
Expect to save the cosmos from Cursa sometime in 2022.
The Ubisoft Forward was pretty good, was hoping to see any news on Roller Champions, but it is all good and still early. We will have more news to share coming soon. Sunday will feature Xbox and we shall see what Microsoft has in store for their gamers. Right now you can take advantage of Ubisoft sales happening with some items going for 80% off by clicking here check them out.
Other things showcased were the second expansion for Assassins Creed Valhalla, Rainbow Six NorthStar, the return of Rocksmith+, Just Dance 2022 and Ubisoft is taking us to the movies. you can check out their originals Mythic Quest and Werewolves Within. Let me know what you thought of the Ubisoft showcase in the comments below. – Beast Out –