Risen Makes a Return
All right gamers, welcome back, and hello new readers. Today THQ Nordic announced the return of Risen which was originally released back in 2009. We are on the rise of a lot of remakes, remasters, and reworks of old IPs. An exclusive for the Xbox 360 and Windows PC, which now will be released on All current platforms. Check out the latest trailer.
Risen Port Announcement:
How long can you see a nation sit under siege and every action you choose will have consequences. However, your path as a warrior is up to you. Either master the sword, become an artist of staff fighting or become a great mage. All things that can shake the pillars of heaven will come at you even with weird monsters, but the rewards are worth the consequences.
Explore the mysterious volcanic island Faranga and the heavy tremors which bode ill for its inhabitants. As ancient temples have risen from the ground, they are bringing with them bizarre creatures that terrorize the area – are you brave enough to face the dangers? Find yourself caught amidst rebellion, tyranny, and mystic rituals. It is up to you to decide which way the pendulum of fate will swing.
- Port of the cult RPG with full gamepad controls and reworked UI
- Open-world action RPG where every action has consequences
- Divided into 4 chapters, letting you decide which side you will join
- Over 20 different spells to choose from, cast either through scrolls or runes
- Fully seamless world streaming support – No loading screens
- With each level, your character will learn and improve their skills
- Countless side quests and creatures to discover
- Over 60 hours of immersive open-world gameplay
All right, that is the intel for you, and expect the release of Risen on January 24th, 2023 for the PlayStation®4, Xbox One™, and Nintendo Switch. Stay tuned for a review and future updates. – Beast Out –