Marvel’s Spider-man PC Features Revealed
Finally, for you PC players, the web-slinging hero from queens is finally hitting your servers. True believers all can enjoy Insomniac Games hit Marvel title that was exclusive to the PlayStation. Of course, you are going to want to know what kind of specifications you are going to need.
Web-Slinging PC Features:
At Insomniac Games, we’ve been privileged to collaborate with our PlayStation Studios partner and experienced PC developer Nixxes Software in creating these PC versions. It’s been a labor of love for all of us over the past year, and today we finally get to reveal more detail about the features and enhancements you’ll see when Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered releases on August 12 for PC.
PC Players will be getting all the bells and whistles, with Ultra Wide screen support, ray tracing, and unlocked framerates. Everything your eyes will enjoy seeing as you zip around the city engaging with criminals of all shapes, sizes, and species. Players will also have access to all the DLC that came with the game as expected.
- Ray-traced reflections and improved shadows – See the city come to life with improved shadows and stunning ray-traced reflection options with a variety of quality modes to choose from.
- Ultra-wide Monitor support – Take in the cinematic sights of Marvel’s New York with support for a range of screen setups, including 16:9, 16:10, 21:9, 32:9, and 48:9 resolutions.
- Controls and Customization – Feel what it’s like playing as Spider-Man through immersive haptic feedback and dynamic trigger effects using a PlayStation DualSense™ controller on a wired USB connection. Enjoy full mouse and keyboard support with various customizable control options.
- NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) increases graphics performance using dedicated Tensor Core AI processors found only on GeForce RTX GPUs, boosting frame rates with uncompromised image quality.
- NVIDIA DLAA (Deep Learning Anti-Aliasing) is an AI-based anti-aliasing mode for GeForce RTX gamers who have spare GPU headroom and want higher levels of image quality.
Do not worry, even though Marvel’s Spider-man is capable of handling the high-end computers most have, there are minimum requirements that are suitable for standard gaming PCs.
We all that in detail what else is there to mention? Oh right, the pre-purchase bonus for Marvel’s Spider-man Remastered.
- Early unlock for three Spider-Man suits
- The tech-heavy Iron Spider Suit
- The one-of-a-kind Spider-Punk Suit
- The original Velocity Suit
- An early unlock of the Spider-Drone combat gadget
- 5 extra skill points to spend on Spidey upgrades
All right, that is all that is needed to know true believers and be ready for the release this August 12th. Pre-purchase is now available on both Steam and Epic Game Store. You can check out our review of Marvel’s Spider-man right here and also expect an announcement of Miles Morales hopefully. – Beast Out –