Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order After Thought
It has been a long time since we played a Marvel Ultimate Alliance title which was re-released on PS4 and Xbox One. The Ultimate Alliance games were based on the civil war series where we had the pleasure of using everyone with many different ways to customize each hero. Marvel Ultimate 3: The Black Order was announced for the Nintendo Switch exclusive.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 at Nintendo Treehouse
Before we get into the video let’s talk about how this was a long time coming. So far it seems that we should be expecting better Marvel-based video games now that many of the rights are at the hands of Marvel when it comes to the movie franchise. Many of us thought we would never see the likes of Ultimate Alliance only in Mobile form. The next best thing to that was Marvel Heroes.
Another note is the creative field that video games have vs. the movies. I always appreciate when developers decide to A. Use a popular story in comic books or B. makes a new story that could be canon. The Black Order touches with the MCU a bit having you go against Thanos and his Black Order Soldiers. This time we get the story we always wanted having everyone join the fight since the infinity stone story was on a larger scale.
We can now check out the gameplay of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
Assemble your Team!
Assemble your ultimate team of Marvel Super Heroes from a huge cast including the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men, and more! Team up with friends to prevent galactic devastation at the hands of the mad cosmic tyrant Thanos and his ruthless war masters, The Black Order.
- Assemble your ultimate team of Super Heroes from the Marvel Universe, each with their unique superpowers
- Super Heroes battle Thanos and The Black Order across the Marvel Universe in this new original story
- Local and Online Multiplayer – The game can be played offline or online* with up to 4 players**on a single screen or using multiple systems
- In addition to the series’ traditional perspective, players can also select a dynamic, zoomed-in view, allowing for a more immersive playstyle for single-player or multiplayer when using multiple systems
- Paid Expansion Pass includes 3 DLC packs***, which will release one at a time after the launch of the MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order game and will include content from popular franchises like the Fantastic Four, X-Men, and Marvel Knights
I did notice that they took some things from the mobile game Marvel Future Fight where now Ultimate Alliance 3 will utilize the ISO-8 stones as well as team up bonuses. This is a game that will feature your favorite heroes so mix and match with your fantasy team. The good news is that you only need at least 2 heroes of the same team to obtain that bonus. That should not be too hard.
So far Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is looking to be a great mobile title for the switch. It will be released on July 19th, 2019 and you can pre-order your copy by clicking here. – Beast Out –