Jagged Alliance 3 Announcement
Good day and welcome back. Glad to see you have returned and checked out the latest news we have for you gamers. Today we get to see a legacy trailer for Jagged Alliance 3 which gives you a chance to meet the creators. Have a look, please.
Jagged Alliance 3, let’s begin:
I love how the developers have a sense of humor because the only thing fans have requested is this, “Don’t f*** it up!” which is fair. The struggle is trying to bring the same fun that gamers have had through the previous titles and bring something new to this sequel and bring in a new experience. What kind of improvements can be made to Jagged Alliance 3 that will give both nostalgia and something creative to give games that new feeling?
To make sure to get that vision right, who’s better to ask for guidance than one of the original creators of the franchise? That’s why developer Haemimont Games has been working with Ian Currie, designer of and responsible for the original concept of Jagged Alliance. Ian’s been involved in the Jagged Alliance 3 project since day one.
Being that Jagged Alliance is known to be a beefy game with strategic campaign management, a huge world of exploration, diverse side-quest, and so much more. Eccentric characters to learn about with in-depth tactical combat. Jagged Alliance 3 is going in the right direction with a fun sequel. Let’s check out the features, shall we?
- Engage in rich, tactical turn-based combat
- Recruit from a large cast of unique mercenaries, including many familiar fan favorites
- Loot, salvage, and customize an arsenal of weaponry and equipment
- Choose from a wide array of special perks to customize your mercs as they level up
- Decide the fate of Grand Chien in an open RPG structure
- Control territory, train the locals, command multiple parties, and defend against enemy forces in an alive, active world
- Experience the campaign with friends in online co-op mode
Stay tuned for more details on Jagged Alliance 3 as it develops. – Beast Out –