Dark Envoy new Trailer and Details
Nothing like getting an email telling me as a creator that I need to keep this game on my radar. Interesting concept to be had, but let’s take a gander at this new trailer of Dark Envoy.
What is Dark Envoy?
As they say for years, “Absolute power corrupts absolutely.” Usually, through time, people that wield power hardly ever use it correctly. Dark Envoy gives us a story of a beautiful world being torn apart by racial tension by those that wield magic and technology. Because as some well know that Magic is just science that can’t be explained.
Magic is the foundation of this world but humans, with their mana-based technology, are upsetting the balance cherished by the Old Races. Orcs and Elves once looked down on Humans, flaunting their superior knowledge of the arcana, but a self-proclaimed emperor threatens all they know.
Siblings Malakai and Kaela were raised in lands far outside the reach of this growing conflict but the strife has spilled into their lands, depriving them of their home and family.
It takes a home to be in danger for these siblings to realize that one day they will need to fight too. Event Horizon is a polish game studio proudly sharing the news with us today. Their new fantasy sci-fi RPG definitely has this beast curiosity as we enjoy this closer look
In the fantasy world of Jaan, your journey begins with the mayhem that will have tough decisions to make. Most will change the course of Dark Envoy, so be prepared.
“Dark Envoy is a non-linear sci-fantasy RPG set in a world shaken by the dichotomy between magic and technology. Solo, or with a friend in a two-player co-op, players will travel the world using a Skyship as their base of operations. Jäan shifts with the passage of in-game time, so the decisions of where to go will often be as impactful as what you do when you arrive, taking on quests or world events and tipping the balance throughout this blossoming conflict.”
Dark Envoy is offering abilities to pause or slow downtime while you choose your tactics wisely. It is all up to you.
- Full Single/Co-op Campaign — Play Dark Envoy fully solo or with a friend
- Story Quests, Side-Quests, and Optional Shape-Shifting Dungeons — In addition to the bespoke main and side-quests, there are dungeons where the layouts and enemy patrol routes shift each time you enter
- Crew Your Airship With Companions — Recruit characters such as a Moon-Elf assassin, quirky engineer, ex-Imperial soldier, renowned Elven mercenary, and more
- Real-Time Combat — Tactics and your chosen companions are equally important in a combat system you can slow down and pause
- 4 Base Classes and 16 Specializations — Discover rare, hidden classes that can only be found in remote locations or through special quests
- Authentic RPG Systems — Experiment and adapt to your playstyle: Mix skill trees, boost individual abilities, and take advantage of an expansive crafting system featuring research and enchantment
- The World of Jäan — Rich, complex lore and narrative with mature writing that shapes the sci-fantasy world of Jäan, which features 15 different biomes that introduce a variety of gameplay mechanics
- Non-Linear RPG Narrative — Player choices impact the world: it can be destroyed or saved, and the stories that unfold will lead to multiple endings reflecting the characters’ personalities and decisions
- High-Production Values — Motion-captured animation, beautiful, scenic locations, and gorgeous combat effects all in 4k
You can add Dark Envoy to your Steam wishlist now, but stay tuned for more details for all consoles. – Beast Out –