Assassin’s Creed Valhalla with Smart Delivery Tech?
Sup gamers, we are going to try to keep this brief, but this is an exciting time. Today not only did we get a nice cinematic trailer to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. But the biggest news out of all this is the details that came with the pre-order details!
By It Just Once!
This news first came about with Cyberpunk 2077 where if you buy it on the Xbox One, that data will transfer and upgrade to the Xbox Series X. You know how long as gamers we wanted something like that? Since the PS4 came out and games that came out on the last cycle of the previous titles. The developers just made an upgrade of the same game which sadly we had to buy again. This new feature will save us a lot of money and of course make a lot of sense for future titles.
This is now solidified in the pre-order details for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. However, I need to state that the UK site is stating this and I can’t find the same information anywhere else. As you can see below.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla leverages the Smart Delivery technology – buy the game once and play it on either Xbox One or Xbox Series X when both the console and that version of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla are available.
- Pre-order to get access to the bonus mission, The Way of the Berserker. Join a legendary Norse Berserker on his quest for revenge.
- The Gold Edition of the game includes: Copy of the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla game and The Season Pass.
- Advanced RPG mechanics allow you to shape the growth of your character and influence the world around you.
- Dual-wield powerful weapons such as axes, swords, and even shields to relive the ruthless fighting style of the Viking warriors.
Please be advised to take that with a grain of salt. There is hope that it will be true, but as of right now until it is universal details and Ubisoft comes out right about it. Do not get your hopes up. Honestly, it is sad that only this is happening for the Xbox Series X and not across the board. This is a beginning step for more Smart Delivery systems to go cross all platforms.
Definitely do not want another incident where we had to buy two copies of the same game for a new generation of system. Let’s hear your thoughts on the Smart Delivery Technology in the comments below.
To shift gears back to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Who else is curious on how this will work since in the cinematic trailer the battles were quite loud. From history that I have read didn’t know Vikings to be the stealth type in combat. I am welcoming a different take to the Assassin’s Creed series just curious on how this one will play out.
Either way, let’s discuss this maybe? – Beast Out –
Pre-order your copy by clicking here.